Before I enrolled in the Soul-Centered Living Spiritual Psychology program at the University of Santa Monica, my spiritual education came from podcasts, intuitive journaling, meditation, and BOOKS!
This post is dedicated to my top TEN favorite books that I’ve read in the past year.
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Loyalty To Your Soul: The Heart of Spiritual Psychology by H. Ronald Hulnick Ph.D. and Mary R. Hulnick Ph.D.
- Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living by Mary R. Hulnick Ph.D. and H. Ronald Hulnick Ph.D.
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives by Brian L. Weiss
- The Drama of the Gifted Child: The Search for the True Self by Alice Miller
- Loveability by Robert Holden Ph.D.
- The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way: Live Lecture by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- The New Codependency: Help and Guidance for Today's Generation by Melody Beattie
Before 2018, I hadn’t read ten books in the last ten years! It’s amazing what a deep interest can do to your mind and desire to LEARN.
Also, keep an eye out for my Instagram Stories where I will start posting brief book reviews if you want to hear my thoughts about each title.